The 100 Year Lifestyle
People who are living to 100 or more are one of the world’s fastest growing age groups. Think about it; living to 80, 90 and longer has become the norm for our adult population. How old are your parents? How long did your parents or grandparents live? If you are in your 40’s now, and they lived into their 80’s, you’ve got the genetic potential to live at least that long! Will knowing that you may live a century or more give you any urgency to perhaps change the way you approach your lifestyle? Will you choose a 60 or 70 year lifestyle and suffer the consequences along the way or will you live your ideal 100 Year Lifestyle and make the most out of every day along the way?
Eric Plasker DC wrote the best selling book The 100 Year Lifestyle. In his book, he quantifies what defines The 100 Year Lifestyle.
What It Is…
- Living a healthy, passionate, prosperous life, every day of your life, for 100 years and beyond
- Great relationships with multiple generations and multiple circles of people
- Lifelong learning, activity and adventure
- Keeping your nervous system functioning without interference so you can adapt to your environment and function at your full potential
- Financial freedom, abundance and independence
- The perfect balance of exploration, play time and fun combined with meaningful work
- Maximizing your genetic capabilities and making the most of your time, energy and talents
- Keeping your original body parts functioning at full capacity and keeping your mind sharp
- Accepting challenges, embracing change and adapting to the unexpected
- Balancing the need for immediate gratification and a secure future
- Trusting yourself. Yours to customize!
What It Is NOT… (The 60-70 year lifestyle)
- Wasting away in a nursing home
- Abusing your body, masking symptoms with drugs, and then continuing to abuse yourself until one organ after the other has to be removed or replaced
- All work and no play
- Abusive relationships or isolation
- Financial survival for 35 years and then barely squeaking by on Social Security and Medicare
- Insignificant retirement where you become a meaningless number in a long line of an outdated system
- Wearing out your body in the first 50 years and then suffering the consequences during the second 50 years
- Accumulating wealth in the first 50 years and destroying relationships along the way, leaving you with nobody to share it with
- Creating wealth at the price of your health
- Denying yourself the good things in life
Everyone can choose to be healthy and express their full potential from the time of birth through their last breath of life. Having a healthy spine and nervous system is crucial to living your ideal 100 Year Lifestyle. As an affiliate office of The 100 Year Lifestyle, we are proud to provide this to you.
Make the change you know you need to make, and begin your NEW lifestyle. Call our office today or contact any one of the affiliate chiropractic offices in your area to find out more!
Eastside Chiropractic PA
3014 Wade Hampton Blvd., Taylors SC 29687