Learn More About
Dr. David Mruz
For more than 35 years, Dr. David Mruz (Greenville Chiropractor) and Eastside Chiropractic PA (Greenville Chiropractic Clinic) have been helping people in Greenville, Taylors, Travelers Rest, Greer and other communities in the upstate find relief from pain and live more active and healthy lives.
Call us at 864-292-6777 to speak to one of our friendly staff or click the button below to schedule an appointment.
South Carolina Chiropractic Association
- Los Angeles College of Chiropractic
- New York College of Chiropractic
- Southeastern Back Institute
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- Sherman College of Chiropractic, Doctor of Chiropractic, September 1980
Licensure and Certification
- South Carolina License — October 25, 1981
- Pennsylvania License — November 17, 1980
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners Diplomate — September 1980
Professional Affiliations and Endorsements
- Team and Individual Chiropractor for >George Hincapie
- Official Chiropractor of the Bon Secours Wellness Arena, Greenville, SC
- Chiropractor to performing acts such as: Josh Groban, Def Leppard, Duran Duran, The Eagles
- Team Chiropractor for the Hincapie Development Team.
Congressional District 4 Representative to the South Carolina State Board of Chiropractic Examiners.
- Member: South Carolina State Board of Chiropractic Examiners (July 1988- July 1992) (July 2013- July 2016)
- Past Chairman, South Carolina State Board of Chiropractic Examiners, 1992
South Carolina Chiropractic Association, District 10 Director 1985-1987 2014-2017
- South Carolina Chiropractic Association, Vice President 1987-1988
- South Carolina Chiropractic Association, Peer Review Committee, 1987
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, National Advisory Committee Member
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners Job Analysis Advisory Committee
Certified Clinical Instructor for the ProAdjuster™ and Sigma Instruments.
Dr. David Mruz
Dr. David H. Mruz has been a practicing chiropractor in Greenville SC for more than 38 years, helping people in pain from Greenville and throughout the Upstate of South Carolina. Dr. Mruz is one of only a few Greenville chiropractors who are accredited by, as well as maintaining an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
Dr. Mruz grew up in the small town of Miller Place on the north shore of Long Island, NY. He had originally moved toward a career in dentistry; however, a car accident changed his life. He received medical treatment after the accident but continued to suffer from debilitating neck pain and headaches.
A college classmate suggested that he seek care from a chiropractor and within a very short few weeks, Mruz’s neck pain and headaches were greatly improved. The accident turned out to be life-changing, not just because of his pain relief, but for the new realization that chiropractic was a career choice that he could truly be passionate about.
After completing his undergraduate education in New York, Dr. Mruz moved south to continue his studies and graduated from Sherman College of Chiropractic in September of 1980.
Dr. Mruz is a two time past member of the South Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners. He was first appointed by former Governor Carroll Campbell and served the state of South Carolina from 1988 through 1992. He was selected by his fellow board members to serve as the chairman of the board from 1991-1992. Dr. Mruz recently concluded his second four-year term as a member of the Board of Examiners after accepting an appointment from Governor Nikki Haley in 2012.
Dr. Mruz currently serves as the president of the South Carolina Chiropractic Association. He’s the personal chiropractor to professional cyclist George Hincapie (17x Tour de France competitor and Yellow Jersey holder, 3-time USPro Cycling Champion, 5-time Olympian) and the team chiropractic physician to the Hincapie Development Team.
He has been the chiropractor for performers at the Peace Center for the Performing Arts, and is the official chiropractor of the Bon Secours Wellness Arena in Greenville SC, and chiropractor to performing acts such as Boston, The Zac Brown Band, Def Leppard, Duran Duran, The Eagles, Josh Groban, Hillsong Live, Kari Jobe, Kutless, New Song, Nickelback, Skillet and Bruce Springsteen.
Educational Background State University of New York
Sherman College of Chiropractic Spartanburg, SC
Learn More On Our Health Blog
8 Signs You Need to See A Local Chiropractor In Greenville
About 22 million Americans visit chiropractors every year. Of these, [...]
5 Questions to Ask Before Choosing a Local Greenville Chiropractor
Choosing a Local Greenville Chiropractor There are nearly 70,000 chiropractors [...]
Are You A Veteran? We are a Veterans Community Care Chiropractor
Veterans Community Care Chiropractor The Veterans Administration (VA) provides health [...]